The walks around Marlenheim
Whether through vineyards or across fields, the Porte du Vignoble offers beautiful walks.
The visit of the wine trails: these visits are done thanks to explanatory panels which mark the different circuits.
- With a duration of 1 to 2 hours, you will discover the treasures of our vineyards. Here is a list of walks:
- Wine trail of Bergbieten: 2 circuits (4,5 km for 1 hour approximately and 7 km for 2 hours approximately). Access to the Traenheim wine trail.
- Wine trail of Dahlenheim: pedestrian circuit of about 1:00 for a little more than 1,5 km. Access to the vineyard is prohibited during the harvest.
- Wine trail of Marlenheim: walk about 1h15, with magnificent views over the plain of Alsace and the Cathedral of Strasbourg. Trilingual guide available at the Tourist Office. Access to the vineyard is prohibited during the harvest.
- Wangen wine trail: a 2-hour walk that takes you through the vineyards of Wangen where you can discover Strasbourg, the Black Forest and Mont Sainte Odile. Possibility of shortening the walk: the course can be divided into two parts, the western part and the eastern part, each lasting one hour.
Hiking in Alsace
Alsace has 17,000 km of marked trails crisscrossing the region to make you discover our most beautiful landscapes.
Whether you are seasoned hikers or lovers of walks, for several days or for a day, you will easily find the one that suits you best.
You will even be able to let yourself be guided by a hiking guide!
Find all the hiking in our Alsatian region by clicking on these links
Find our other activities by clicking on this link : https://www.gites-spa-strasbourg.fr/activites/