Wine Route of Alsace
First of all, we will present our wine route with its activities, events and other information that will help you enjoy your stay.
Thus, our wine route, which stretches 170 km from north to south of the Alsace region, passes through no less than 70 wine villages. These villages have the distinction of being reputed as the most beautiful villages of Alsace.
From April to October, this Alsace Wine Route is also a gathering place where these villages organize their harvest and wine festivals.
To discover the detailed and interactive map of this Wine Route, click here
More practical information on this wine route at the following address: https://www.route-des-vins-alsace.com
The vineyard of Strasbourg
Finally, our cottages and villas are located at the start of the vineyard of Strasbourg which extends from Marlenheim to Molsheim.
You will have the opportunity to visit:
- many cellars that will open their doors;
- to meander our many wine trails;
- to visit our many typical villages: Mutzig, Kuttolsheim, Nordheim, Westhoffen, Avolsheim, Wangen, Soultz baths, Balbronn, Traenheim, Marlenheim, Dorlisheim, Wolxheim, Molsheim, Kirchheim, Dangolsheim, Dahlenheim, etc.
- to sit in restaurants that, from the starry gastronomic table to the Winstub, will present you our Alsatian terroir products.
- In addition, discover the richness of our terroir by viewing:
The other vineyards are:
- The vineyard labeled Vignobles and Discoveries “Heart of Alsace”, between the Mont Sainte-Odile and the castle of Haut-Kœnigsbourg;
- The vineyard labeled Vignobles and Discoveries “Land and Wine in the Pays de Colmar”, around Colmar;
- The vineyard of the Pays de Wissembourg;
- The vineyard “The Wine Route South Alsace”, around Thann and Guebwiller.
For your walks, you will find our favorites on our page “Hiking and walks“.
In conclusion, for your many visits, think of Pass’Alsace.
It will allow you to freely visit the most beautiful sights of Alsace at preferential rates!
In addition, you can choose the validity period of your Pass depending on the length of your stay: 24h, 48h or several days.
As a result, it is available:
- online, with receipt by mail within 3 days or to be picked up at a relay point
- in one of the partner sales outlets.
- The 2017 rates for this Pass’Alsace are as follows:
|Adult pass||Child Pass|
|MiniPass 24 hours||25 €||17 €|
|MiniPass 48 hours||35 €||22 €|
|Pass 3 days||45 €||27 €|
|Option Batorama||+5 €||+ 5 €|
More information : https://www.pass-alsace.com/